Monday, November 7, 2011

"moe" and "Th-at"

So my sweet little overachiever is starting to say a few things....her top 2 though are "moe" and "th-at" (with 2 syllables) it's hilarious well the first 100 times a day it is...if she sees anything that she wants or even just thinks she might want immediately her little finger is pointing and she is saying th-at th-at...and then the game begins of picking up all of the items in the general vicinity of the point to figure out what she wants...she is becoming such a little person....she is always "talking" I'm not quite sure what she is saying but it sounds like she does...It blows me away that in a few weeks she is going to be ONE and I just can't believe how much has changed in this year...she blows me away everyday...who knows what will come out of her mouth next...but for now I'm sure there will be tons more of "moe" and "th-at"

I know this is short but this is much "moe" to be done around here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment