Thursday, November 10, 2011

Love...

Sometimes this sweet little baby just gets me and tonight is one of those nights...I was rocking Isabella to sleep and she fell asleep holding my hand...and I just started to cry...I know there will come a day when she will be to cool to hold my hand, or when she won't "need" me anymore...there are so many things I want for her...as I was sitting there holding her hand I can't help but think of those things...I want her to always reach for the stars...I want her to be proud of who she is and have the strength to go after what she wants...I want her to always know she is loved and know that she can do anything she puts her mind to....I wish I could protect her from the hurt but I know I can't so I want her to know I'm always there and nothing can change that...I hope she always knows how much she means to me, that she has changed me, and that all the decisions I have made so far and all that I make in the future I am doing what I thought was best for her...I hope she knows that when I was a little girl I wanted to be special that I have always been fighting and searching for something I could never put my finger on...maybe have my name it lights or be the first woman president (even though now I wouldn't even vote for one)...little did I know that nothing in the world could feel as good as this sweet little girl holding my hand when she fell asleep...so for now I'm going to enjoy the moments when I just get to hold her!

No comments:

Post a Comment